Commercial Los Angeles Real Estate Lawyers
- Commercial real estate sales transactions
- Commercial lease matters
- Structuring a commercial lease purchase agreement
- Protecting your rights in leasing space.
- Reviewing lease agreements and explaining your obligations under the terms of the lease
- Legal options for a partnership to own or sell real estate
- Aggressive trial advocacy when commercial real estate disputes arise
- Breach of real estate contract claims
- Litigation to seek specific enforcement of a real estate contract
- Pursuing or defending claims of nuisance or trespass
- Resolving boundary and easement commercial disputes
- Seeking injunctive relief
- Representing commercial real estate owners in resolving disputes with lenders and mortgage holders
- Commercial real estate law advice
Los Angeles real estate transactions are typically high-stakes matters that require an experienced lawyer. Lester, Cantrell & Kraus, LLP experienced Los Angeles real estate lawyers provide exceptional representation for our clients. Give us a call and let us know how we can assist you.
Arrange a Consultation
Lester, Cantrell & Kraus, LLP’s Los Angeles real estate lawyers can help you to protect your investments. For more information about your real estate options, call us at 951-300-2690. We also meet with clients by appointment in our satellite office in Newport Beach.