Nickolaus graduated from University of California Riverside with a degree in Business Administration. He completed his legal education at California Southern Law School under Judge Elwood M. Rich’s (Ret.) tenure. Currently, Nickolaus supports the firm with professional liability, construction law, business litigation and civil litigation. Nick has gained substantial experience in a broad array of pre-litigation and litigated disputes, including working directly with clients, witnesses, opposing counsel and judges; asserting and opposing pleadings and motion work, all phases of discovery, research and case evaluation; assessing pre-trial and trial document needs, and preparing same.
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2015
- California Southern Law School, Riverside, California
J.D. – 2013
- University of California Riverside
B.S. – 2006
Major: Business Administration
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
Main Office: 1770 Iowa Avenue, Suite 110, Riverside, CA 92507
Satellite Office: 2700 Newport Blvd., Suite 184, Newport Beach, CA 92663.