Business Consulting Services
Managing Business Risk
The best defense to a legal problem is to proactively address it before it becomes a dispute. As trial lawyers who have effectively obtained results in a wide variety of legal disputes for our business clients, we have the insight and knowledge to help businesses minimize exposure to future conflict and manage risk should a legal dispute arise. Our knowledge of employment law, contracts, real estate and business law is a vital asset for our business consulting clients. We advise business clients at every stage of the business cycle, from inception to exit.
Our Inland Empire business development consulting services include:
- Business formation
- Contract review and drafting
- Proactive advice in employment law matters to help avoid future litigation
- Employment contract advice, including the use of noncompete, confidentiality and severance agreements
- Advice to protect proprietary information and trade secrets
- Guidance for annual business maintenance and filing requirements
- Assistance and representation with commercial real estate matters, including commercial leases
Our business plan consulting services are devoted to helping companies succeed. Managing risk is frequently a vital ingredient of success. We can help you understand the potential risks of a business decision and proactively help you to avoid the pitfalls that frequently result in litigation.
Arrange a Consultation
Our decades of relevant experience and emphasis on excellence with integrity can be an advantage to your business. We are prepared to serve as business and employment counselors. To arrange a confidential consultation with a skilled lawyer in Riverside, call 951-300-2690 or contact us online. We also meet clients by appointment in Newport Beach.