Business Consulting Services
Managing Business Risk
The best defense to a legal problem is to proactively address it before it becomes a dispute. As trial lawyers who have effectively obtained results in a wide variety of legal disputes for our business clients, we have the insight and knowledge to help businesses minimize exposure to future conflict and manage risk should a legal dispute arise. Our knowledge of employment law, contracts, real estate and business law is a vital asset for our business consulting clients. We advise business clients at every stage of the business cycle, from inception to exit.
Our Inland Empire business development consulting services include:
- Business formation
- Contract review and drafting
- Proactive advice in employment law matters to help avoid future litigation
- Employment contract advice, including the use of noncompete, confidentiality and severance agreements
- Advice to protect proprietary information and trade secrets
- Guidance for annual business maintenance and filing requirements
- Assistance and representation with commercial real estate matters, including commercial leases
Our business plan consulting services are devoted to helping companies succeed. Managing risk is frequently a vital ingredient of success. We can help you understand the potential risks of a business decision and proactively help you to avoid the pitfalls that frequently result in litigation.