Huntington Beach Business Lawyers
- Huntington Beach business Law and commercial litigation: First and foremost, we are trial attorneys. We are committed to excellence in resolving business law and commercial disputes in mediation, arbitration and jury or nonjury trials.
- Resolving shareholder disputes: Internal disputes can fracture a company. We represent shareholders, partners, members and stakeholders in direct and derivative shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Resolving contract disputes: Our Huntington Beach business law attorneys know that contracts frequently are the focus of disputes between businesses, contractors, subcontractors and individuals. Our command of contract law and our skills in resolving disputes can be your advantage in resolving a contract dispute.
- Protecting trade secrets: The misappropriation of trade secrets and unfair competition can significantly harm a company. We regularly advise businesses on ways to protect proprietary information. We represent businesses and individuals in resolving trade secret disputes.
- Skilled advocates in complex litigation: Our Huntington Beach business law lawyers are well-prepared to handle complex litigation. Our attorneys know how to manage complex discovery, build compelling cases and diligently represent clients in all forms of dispute resolution, including jury and nonjury trials.
- Huntington Beach business formation, counseling and advice: Protecting your business interests is best served through proactive legal guidance. We advise businesses of all sizes to manage risk and reduce exposure to litigation in a wide range of areas, including real estate matters, employment law contracts and transactional matters.
Arrange a Consultation
To arrange a confidential consultation with one of our skilled Huntington Beach business lawyers, please call 951-300-2690. Our office is conveniently located in Newport Beach by appointment.