Coleman D. Heggi
Cole focuses his practice on civil litigation with an emphasis on professional negligence matters and business disputes. He has experience representing a wide range of clients, including individuals, corporations, and public entities. Cole also has significant experience representing clients in civil litigation matters involving automobile liability, premises liability, insurance coverage disputes, and insurance bad faith. He has represented public entities in personal injury and employment-related suits. Cole has also advised domestic and overseas insurers on complex coverage disputes and claims-handling issues.
- California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2007
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
J.D. – 2007
- Law Journal: Pepperdine Law Review, Associate Editor
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas E. Hollenhorst of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District.
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
B.A. – 2004
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
Main Office: 1770 Iowa Avenue, Suite 110, Riverside, CA 92507
Satellite Office: 2700 Newport Blvd., Suite 184, Newport Beach, CA 92663.